20 September 2017

New work

I have been a bit behind in posting on my blog, here are a number of needle felted works created in 2016 and 2017.  The past month or two I have been creating smaller needle felted work for my upcoming market stall at Etsy Made Local Perth Hills on 25 November. See my Shop/Events tab for more information.

Needle felted blue wren

I have been working on a new series (as I can't always be the crazy bird lady!!) of scented succulents. These are made with dried lavender encased within the wool base, they smell so lovely! I am trying make this range zero waste so you can either compost the entire piece when you tire of it or compost or recycle components (the smaller cactus in the shot glasses for example can be reused or recycled and the cactus form can be composted).







Needle felted wool on hemp painting


Needle felted echidna inspired pin cushion
This pincushion is a great zero waste gift for a crafter/sewer as the entire pincushion is made from pure wool.
Needle felted duck with wool and kunin felt

Needle felted owl finger puppet

Needle felted wool paintings/drawings on hemp

Needle felted easter bird and nest
Needle felted birds

 Exhibited at St Mark's Art Show 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment