06 May 2014

Open was a fun day!




I would like to say a huge thank you to all the people that came along to Open on Sunday. There were so many warm and engaging people on the day who visited my stall and were delighted with my feather and bird artworks. I was very pleased that several of my paintings, drawings and cards found new homes. My little birds made many people smile too. 




Also, on behalf of Native Animal Rescue (NAR) I would like to thank all of the people who contributed to NAR's donation tin at my stall and purchased an item. I have donated ten percent of my profits from my sales on the day to NAR. 

The Town of Bassendean arts, culture and events staff have put so much of their time and energy into planning Open.  It was a great opportunity for me to meet new people, network with other creatives and sell some of my work (with the added bonus of raising money for NAR). I am very grateful, and I do hope that they put on this event again next year. 


I will be updating my etsy store in the coming week with listings of my paintings, drawings and birds.