22 March 2013

esordio>debut>beginning Opening

First time speaking in a gallery, hence wine glass in hand!

Just about to open the exhibition.
I am waiting with fellow artist Michelle Reynolds, along with her son and my husband.
Rowan Revere in background playing beautiful music on  her harp









I would like to thank the Shire of Kalamunda, staff and volunteers of the Zig Zag Gallery, especially Marilyn Keys for the opportunity to be part of this wonderful exhibition.
Also thank you to all who came along to the opening to support me, or sent their well wishes. 
A big thank you to Rowan Rovere for providing wonderful ambient music on her harp.

Exhibition continues until 31 March.



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carolyn I am so sad I could not be there - I have injured my back after a slip yesterday and could not attend ... it was so good to see these pics, although disappointed I wasn't with you all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to hear of your back injury, I hope that you recover quickly. It's a shame that you missed out on seeing everyone enjoy seeing your artwork on show - your work is outstanding! Best wished for a speedy recovery.

      Delete
  2. Your paintings looked great, hope you get a few sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, congratulations on your sale! Also on your great speech too, it was very good and not a hint of nerves from you, well done! You should be very, very proud of yourself and what you've accomplished with your artistic endeavours. Oh and your son - what a great, positive support he is to you! x

      Delete